Sunday, October 24, 2004

Violence in this Election Season

I was just reading Michelle Malkin's web site and how it was not funny that Ann Coulter had pies thrown at her. I watched the video link and it looked like a pretty frightening experience. I think the Democrats are stirring up their people with such hatred in order to get out the vote that I think it is starting to be frightening. Bush-Cheney campaign headquarters are being vandalized all over the country. Voters are being subjected to intimidation at voting precincts. I thought elections were supposed to be won on the basis of ideas, not brute force. We are on a slippery slope if things continue like this. It frightens me to think what will happen if Kerry doesn't win ( not that I want that), but Democrats have got their people in a frenzy and who knows what the outlet will be if they lose. I even have a liberal co-worker who is really a nice person. However, if you get her on the right topic, she can get so worked up. Talk about Halliburton or minimum wage or some Michael Moore issue and she really gets emotional. I sometimes entertain myself by just saying everything that I know makes her mad....