Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Relief

It has been a long and stressful campaign. Each day I would wonder what news the media would spring on the electorate in the hopes of helping their candidate win. However, at the end of the day, I am proud to be an American. The majority of the country has made the decision to stay the course behind a man that I consider a really great President. He has shown courage in the face of evil, determination in the face of difficult times, and grace during unending vicious attacks. I am proud to live in a country that re-elected such a man.

However, I also know that the Left is going to be brimming with even more anger and viciousness. Instead of looking to see what they are doing that is causing their party to continue to lose, I believe there will just be more of the same. Hopefully, they can find some moderate voices to help lead them away from the path they seem to be choosing.